The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
1982 Games are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
1982 Games is dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
Information You Give Us Directly
We collect information that you provide us, including but not limited to:
o Your device ID
o Your 1982 Games Account information, including your email address, username, real name, country, date of birth, telephone number and password.
o Information you provide in response to surveys about our Services.
o Information you provide when seeking help from us, such as your name, telephone number, and records (including call recordings) of the issues you experience.
We may share the information we collect about you (subject to the necessary security, contractual and transfer safeguards). These are some of the partners we may share your personal data with:
Please refer to the following websites for 3rd party for their privacy policies
Azure Playfab - https://playfab.com/terms/
We provide easy-to-access information via email to Letterfall3d@yahoo.com of an individual’s right to access any personal information that 1982 Games processes about them and to request information about:
· what personal data we hold about them
· the purposes of the processing
· the categories of personal data concerned
· the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
· how long we intend to store your personal data for
· if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
· the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
· the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
· the right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances.
Your privacy is important to us and we place great importance on the steps we take, including technical and organisational measures to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Your personal data will be kept by 1982 Games for the duration of your relationship with us and for as long as you use our Products and may be retained for a period after this time if it is necessary and relevant to our legitimate operations, our terms with you and in accordance with applicable laws.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance policies, please contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org